/ Customer Service Analyst (FT and Part Time)
Customer Service Analyst (FT and Part Time)
Operations – New York, NY
We're looking for an energetic, detailed-oriented individual who wants to join a fast-growing commerce company. Your primary responsibility is to make sure we deliver an exceptional service to our customers through multiple channels (phone, email, and social networks).
This is an entry-level position, but you'll wear multiple hats and we'll expect you to quickly take on increasing responsibility over time. Think of this role as a training ground to learn how the business works, get some experience under your belt, and depending on what areas interest you (merchandising, operations, marketing) expand to other business-oriented roles over time.
- Can think on your feet and are willing to do whatever it takes to make things right for our customers when things go wrong.
- Should be comfortable talking with customers and bringing your personality into the fold. We're not going for robotic responses.
- Will be obsessed with making sure all orders placed are accurately fulfilled each day
- Want to grow over time, taking on new responsibilities and roles.
- Are ready and willing to work hard as we build up our company -- there are going to be some long days.
Your goals are to...
- Help bring our response times to customers to less than 1 hour during business hours, and less than 1 day during non-business hours / weekends.
- Co-lead at least one initiative per month to automate activities related to customer service and operations.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction.
The ideal person...
- Is a recent college grad
- Has relevant experience organizing and executing something. We want to see some concrete examples of what you're made of (and what you can make).
- Has a strong resume that shows you're ready to take on lots of new responsibility.
Benefits and Perks
Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a small, smart, and nimble team, and having an immediate impact on a growing company.
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Health & dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free workday lunches
- Fully stocked bar with 6 taps for wine, cold brew, kombucha, and a rotating beer selection
- Company retreats, happy hours, dinners, and other outings