We’re looking for a budding conversion optimization prodigy who will help turn our site traffic into leads or sales. This role is largely focused on driving our user inbox experience - from ideation to template builds to post-send analysis, and beyond. Additionally, this person will help execute our retargeting strategy, optimizing for key metrics like CPA and ROI.
This person should be an enthusiastic team player with excellent organizational skills who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Candidates should have an unparalleled attention to detail and be flexible, efficient, and innovative. If this sounds like you then read on:
- Lead daily email efforts, including link tracking, subject line creation, HTML coding, quality assurance testing, list management/segmentation, and scheduling
- Continuously ideate, execute, and measure results on A/B testing to optimize for email engagement/conversions
- Maintain trigger email templates and test new templates, creative, language, and flows
- Oversee monthly email calendar, proactively making real-time updates when applicable
- Track ongoing successes, misses, and competition, altering approach accordingly
- Stay on top of the most modern email standards: mobile responsiveness, deeplinks, personalization, etc.
- Assist with retargeting ad creation and strategy for Facebook and Display
Your goals are to...
- Consistently track and report out on OR, CTR, AOV, Revenue/Send, and Unsub, as well as increase overall metrics by 15%
- Review current lists and implement increasingly personalized user segmentation
- Automate emails and create new trigger flows where applicable
- Maintain a clear and cohesive story through engaging content, while making sure to preserve the integrity of the brand.
The ideal person...
- Earned a BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Has 1-2 years experience in the field
- Possesses an unmatched attention to detail
- Equipped with excellent written and communication skills
- Is both analytical and creative - can dive into data as well as consistently come up with witty subject lines
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Has a passion for digital marketing and a desire to become a master in the email space