Have your work shown to the masses on a successful men's e-commerce web site.
You will help shoot all of Bespoke Post's product photography needs. This role will challenge you to quickly grasp the creative direction and ensuring a high standard of quality, often under tight deadlines. The amount of work will change per week, but you will be expected prep, shoot, catalog/upload, and sometimes edit a wide array of products, all while maintaining our consistent look. The majority of the work will be still objects, but sometimes may be on models.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years studio shooting experience in-house or freelance
- An online portfolio consisting of still objects and fashion photography
- Expert at studio and natural lighting
- Expert at photo retouching
- A hard working attitude
- Ability to work 1-2 days a week from our office photo studio; hours are flexible