Do you want to transform the product design of growing, successful men's e-commerce brand?
As the Lead Product Designer, you will be the direct report for the product design team, and will be responsible for understanding and implementing user experience best practices throughout the product team's work. Some key features of the product include: a traditional e-commerce store, a monthly subscription model, and a full editorial section. It will be your job to find unique and progressive ways of blending these features, enhancing existing features, and adding new ones, all while keeping the brand image in mind.
You will work with the UX/Creative Director, Product Manager, and Engineering Manager on a weekly basis, and will work with other members of the product team on a daily basis. You will be called up to lead the product team through: requirement gathering, user and stakeholder interviews, prototyping, usability tests, interaction and visual design, qa testing, and much more.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of in-house or agency product experience
- An online portfolio consisting of exceptional user experience
- Experience creating and conducting usability studies
- Exceptional interaction and visual design craft
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail Oriented
- A hard working attitude
- A natural leader
- Front-end coding experience a plus
Include a portfolio when you apply, please.