We’re looking for a Marketing Jack or Jane-of-all-trades to assist in daily Retention and Acquisition efforts and initiatives for the summer. This person should be an enthusiastic team player with excellent organizational skills who also exhibits a passion for all things marketing. Candidates should be flexible, agile, and not afraid to get their hands dirty. If this sounds like you then read on:
- Assist with email marketing builds in third party email providers’ interface. Rudimentary knowledge of HTML a plus, but not required.
- Build out and organize URL performance tracking for prospecting, retargeting, and affiliate ad campaigns.
- Research key initiatives:
- Loyalty efforts such as targeted Subscriber gifts and experiences
- SEO keywords to drive more site traffic
- Content syndication for articles on The Post
- New affiliate networks and channels to acquire users
- Potential email and sponsored content acquisition partners
- Communicate and follow-up with current influencers.
- Monitor social media comments on key paid and organic channels
- Help track campaign performance across key channels.
The ideal candidate...
- Has a passion for digital marketing and a desire to learn everything from acquiring new users to keeping current users engaged.
- Has a “no task is beneath me” attitude. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to complete work as needed.
- Will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You’re flexible and can adapt to shifting goals, plus skilled at handling a wide variety of tasks.
- Is currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year program, or a recent college graduate.