We’re hiring our first formal planner to join the team. You’ll be responsible for building and implementing our inventory planning department for subscriptions and our online store. This position will eventually build a team to support the company.
You should have experience as a planner, but also a demonstrated ability to design and build a new process from the ground up. The ideal candidate might also have gone to business school, worked as a consultant, or worked in another capacity beyond traditional planning. The unique nature of our subscription model will mean you’ll be building something new.
Responsibilities and Goals
- Develop a strategy for our subscriptions planning process. We have reams of data that we need to dive into to better structure our buying and improve overall supply and demand predictability from month to month
- Perform detailed cohort analyses to better select future products based on past performance
- Develop a strategy for our store planning process. This will be more similar to a traditional planning role – you’ll work with the merch team to provide guidance on buying decisions across multiple categories
- Manage OTB with merch team
- Report out KPIs to broader team, including working closely with design and marketing to assist teams with their responsibilities
- Support leadership in setting and monitoring targets for revenue, profitability, and inventory levels
- Identify key insights & trends across subscriptions and store to better inform future decisions
- Analyze data and build models to support subscriptions program
The ideal candidate...
- Has several years of experience as a planner, plus experience in strategy, analytics, or consulting
- Is an expert in Excel, loves diving into data, and is familiar with SQL
- Has a “no task is beneath me” attitude. You’re roll up your sleeves to complete work as needed
- Can operate autonomously in an environment with ever-changing needs