Help build our marketing team into a well-oiled, brand-building, customer generating, loyalty maximizing machine.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic person to help us continue to scale our business. As our PR Manager, you’ll work across a wide range of tasks, mixing strategic thinking with roll-up-your-sleeves tactical efforts. You will work with the Director of Marketing and co-founders to increase brand awareness, exposure and editorial coverage for Bespoke Post across major media publications.
- Develop our PR strategy from the ground up
- Synthesize our message to the marketplace. Own and craft all messaging documents and pitches for the brand
- Monitor newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for potential opportunities
- Analyze, evaluate and report out on incoming media coverage
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media when appropriate
- Assist in outreach to PR firms and brands about business development opportunities with Bespoke Post
- Expand coverage from top influencers in digital and print channels
- Assist in building out the Bespoke Post affiliate program
Your goals are to...
- Create a steady drumbeat of coverage for the Bespoke Post brand
- Develop the appropriate KPI's for ongoing measurement and reports
- Double the size of our influencer program
- Land a handful of business development deals
The ideal person...
- Has spent 2-5 years in a PR agency or doing PR in-house
- Has experience obtaining publicity/media coverage for your clients
- Strong creativity with media pitch angles
- Has rolodex of established media contacts and relationships
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- A self starter, who is capable of and enjoys the challenge of working with limited resources
- Exceptional organizational skills, consistent attention to detail and prioritization of deadlines