Camp Coffee Kit

There's no reason to sacrifice great taste in the great outdoors.

One of the best parts about camping: Waking up to drink a piping hot cup of coffee with a view of the morning sun, after a long cold night under the stars. This kit gets you there, at least in terms of your brew.

The bag of Dapper & Wise dark roasted beans was blended exclusively for Bespoke Post and is 100% fair trade with hints of cocoa and walnut. Grind it up and throw into Snow Peak's collapsible coffee drip. It's crafted from durable stainless steel, meaning you can stow it into your hiking backpack and not worry about it getting damaged. Set it over the Hot Lips titanium mug, which is light enough that you'll want to carry it everywhere, and you can have a coffee snob-worthy setup no matter where the trail takes you.

  • Snow Peak Collapsible Coffee Drip
  • Snow Peak Hot Lips Titanium Mug
  • Dapper & Wise High Brow Coffee Blend

Snow Peak Collapsible Coffee Drip
Camping usually means settling for so-so coffee on those early campsite mornings – unless you've got one of these. It's a pour-over drip built out of collapsible, portable, and incredibly lightweight stainless steel that rests neatly on top of your camp mug for a quality cup of outdoor coffee. Once you're done, it folds up to take up almost no space at all in your pack.

  • 4.9 oz
  • (L)4" x (W)4" x (H)3.75" when open
  • (L)6.75" x (W)5.5" x (H)0.5" when collapsed
  • Brews 10 oz of coffee
  • Can be used with Hario V60, Chemex, or Melitta #4 filters
  • Stainless steel
  • Made in Japan

Snow Peak Hot Lips Titanium Mug
Designed with your next up-hill hike in mind, this travel-friendly titanium mug is ideal for when every ounce matters. It's a personal flame-resistant pot and serving cup all in one, and can be taken off the fire and right to your lips, thanks to the specially designed silicone lid lip. Don't wait for your gruel to cool. Have it hot, have it now, and have a great walk in the woods.

  • Weight: 3.2 oz
  • Volume: 21.2 fl oz
  • (H)4" x (D)3.8"

Dapper & Wise High Brow Coffee Blend
Dapper & Wise Roasters are one of the best known, most beloved roasters in Oregon. Lucky for us, the High Brow blend is a Bespoke Post x Dapper & Wise Roasters exclusive. Their fair trade coffee, primarily from family-owned estates, will change the way you think about your morning cup. The Highbrow Blend is a bold mix of both Brazilian and Guatemalan coffee: 60% hails from the Carmo do Paranaiba region in Brazil, while the other 40% is gathered from San Antonio Huista region in Guatemala. The combo gives off powerful, roasty notes of dark chocolate, walnuts, and cola.

  • Blended exclusively for Bespoke Post
  • 12 oz
  • Fair Trade coffee
  • Sustainably sourced from Brazil and Guatemala

{{ }}
{{ }}
{{ }}

Don't already have a Bespoke Post account?

We've created a brand new Bespoke Post account for you, using the email address: {{ ::$ctrl.userEmail }}
Welcome back
You have an account with us, but haven't set a password yet. Reset your password to log-in.
{{ $ }}
Email sent
The {{ ::$ }} -
For a limited time, get over 20% off one of our favorites (plus, free returns).