Winston Subs Watch – Auburn

Every second counts.

A watch is only 20% about telling time. The other 80% is about completing your look and feeling like a man whose time really is money. This Komono watch has minimalist features and a bold face, with a second-hand subdial and a genuine leather strap. Wear it well, and remember that small details always make the biggest difference.

  • Case: (W)41 mm
  • Second-hand subdial
  • Japanese Quartz Movement
  • Stainless steel back
  • Rose gold case
  • Genuine leather wristband
  • 3ATM
{{ }}
{{ }}
{{ }}

Don't already have a Bespoke Post account?

We've created a brand new Bespoke Post account for you, using the email address: {{ ::$ctrl.userEmail }}
Welcome back
You have an account with us, but haven't set a password yet. Reset your password to log-in.
{{ $ }}
Email sent
The {{ ::$ }} -
For a limited time, get over 20% off one of our favorites (plus, free returns).