COVID-19 Shipping Update: July 24, 2020
Our shipping speeds continue to take longer than we’d like. We apologize for the delays and truly thank you for your patience. We’re working hard to improve this.
We’ve taken the following precautionary measures to ensure safety at our distribution center, which impacts the speed at which we can ship orders:
• We've limited the number of people entering our fulfillment centers to essential personnel only
• We shut down packing lines and stations every few hours to do a deep sanitization
• We practice social distancing, and all team members are 6 feet apart
• All team members go through a health screening conducted by a licensed professional each day
• Once per week we are shutting down the facility for a deep clean
In addition, we’ve seen our entire supply chain impacted: for example, brand partners face similar challenges, which means product is arriving to us later than anticipated, and shipping carriers such as FedEx are experiencing service disruptions.
We’re continuing to work with our logistics partners to locate more physical space and ramp up operations to keep up with demand in this new environment. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve, and if you have any additional questions please reach out to us.